plese add headshot system
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A low poly FPS where you have to survive waves of Zombies.
There's an unlimited amount of waves and with each wave the zombies spawn a little faster and in greater numbers.
Made for Ludum Dare Mini #72
Low poly terrain & models created by me
Other Assets used:
Zombie model (bitgem3d.com)
weapon sound FX (freesoundeffects.com)
WASD : Movement
Left Mouse Button: Primary Fire
Right Mouse Button: Secondary Fire
Left Shift : Run
- unzip the folder anywhere
- run Horde executable
- change button mapping in launcher if needed (default movement is WASD)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is my first time trying this game out and I like it.
I BEAT THE WORLD RECORD YAAAAAAS.
Very well made, and I know you probably get this a lot but here are some ideas of things you could add.
- Weapons Menu (to change to different guns (rifle, sniper, ect.)
- In game leaderboard :)
- Add buildings we can go in, (bigger map)
- Pets? Maybe they can fight with you..
- Economical system (earn money from killing)
- Shop: using the money you earn you can buy guns, pets, ect.
- Be able to build? Again building blocks in the shop
- Regenerating health in between "hordes"
- Objects we can pick up and throw (idk for fun xD)
If you need to contact me:
or for a faster response
Again Awesome game, keep it up :)
I have a Crashed problem in the game, does anyone know why?
What are the boxes for that spawn at the start?
I had a lot of fun with this one! keep creating :)
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
best game shooter i want to see
Horde 3D TV VR box side by side video
This is a fun game but I think you can update it with some more elements in the map and maybe a bigger map to explore. :)
Awesome, thanks for the video and feedback!
And yes, you're absolutely right about the map size and the fact that's it's a bit too empty at the moment. I added some more rocks, trees and grass last minute but I should have spent a little more time on it then I did :)
PS: for now you can see the high scores for my game and other Ludum Dare games here: https://dollarone.games/elympics/leaderboards.html (this leaderboard was setup for the game jam though, so i'm not sure how long it will stay online)
Also, you can right-click your mouse to fire grenades, I probably should have made that a bit clearer instead of just hiding it in the wall of text in the menu :)